Are you starting to discover Tango, but not yet ready to go to a Milonga?
Do you want to learn more and faster?
Or do you just want to socialise with fellow students?
THEN THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE!
- Join us at our monthly special PractiBrunch, designed for Tango students who would like to do a little bit more then take a class once a week.
- We kick-off with a FREE taster class for Complete Beginners. So feel free to spread the word and invite your friends!
- Extremely beginner / improver friendly environment
(although the afternoon is not exclusively for beginners)
- One or more teachers will be present to answer any questions you might have, or to help you with that really cool move you've learned in one of your classes.
- Coffee, tea and juice will be provided, and there will be some cake too.
- Bring some nibbles and drinks to share and you have yourself a lovely Tango afternoon!
14.00-15.00 All Level Workshop
15.00-16.30 Student Practica and dancing
THE NEXT ONES:
Sunday 08 April
Sunday 10 June
£5 p/p practica only
£10 workshop + practica
£15 workshop + practica for couple booking together
In our NEW venue in CAMDEN TOWN
31 oval road, London, NW1 7DH
Tube: Camden town stn
"Another brilliantly taught workshop by René and Hiba. Such a pleasure to do their lessons. Every workshop i do with them is a major boost to my technique and repertoire"